The MUSE Design Awards is a renowned international competition for outstanding designers. It is a part of the MUSE Awards Program, which is organised by the International Awards Associate (IAA). IAA is driven by the mission to honour, promote and encourage creativity. Award’s motto reflects its core values: “Conquer change. You are indomitable. You conquer change”.
To uphold IAA’s mission, MUSE Design Awards strives to keep the awards financially accessible and its judging process impartial. To further accommodate professionals of varying disciplines, numerous categories are made available to entrants. MUSE Design Awards also keeps its submission process simple, and everything can be completed online. When an entrant wins, they would not need to pay any acceptance fees to have their achievement announced globally.Statement from awards’ official website
- Architectural Design
- Interior Design
- Product Design
- Packaging Design
- Furniture Design
- Conceptual Design
- Lighting Design
- Landscape Design
- Fashion Design
- Transportation Design
The MUSE Design Awards welcomes Advertising Agencies, Architects, Builders, Brand / Business Owners, Car Designers, Creative Boutiques, Design firms, Engineers, Fashion Designers, Freelance Professionals, Furniture Design, Graphic Designers, In-house Marketing, Interactive Agencies, Interior Designers, Landscape Designers, Product Designers, Students, and anyone aged 18+ from anywhere in the world.
Entry Deadline & Fees
Early Bird: Oct 15 – Dec 17, 2020 | $169
Regular Entry: Dec 18, 2020 – Jan 21, 2021 | $179
Final Entry: Jan 22 – Feb 25, 2021 | $199
– Design of the Year
– Platinum MUSE (85-100 points)
– Gold MUSE (70-84 points)
– Silver MUSE (50-69 points)
– The Design of the Year winners get a limited-edition trophy and a certificate
– One certificate commemorating the winning entry, that includes entry title, entering company/winners’ name and category
– Platinum and Gold winners will get a chance to be featured on award site’s Gallery, where other industry professionals can see your work
– Logos for use on websites, in email signatures, etc.
– Platinum and Gold winners will be featured by MUSE on awards’ social media or Muse World’s website.